Wednesday, April 16, 2008

23 Weeks

Eli is having a great nap today! It's been 2 hours already, so I only have about 2 minutes to post! I just wanted to post a prego pic. this is me a 23 weeks. Before this is over, I''m going to be HUGE!

Things are moving right along. The baby is healthy and growing and I am doing great! We can feel him from the outside now, and if he's really acitve you can watch my belly bounce a bit! It's super fun.

Eli is not quite sure yet what is going on. He loves my belly though. He loves to look at it, and his favorite thing is to pull my shirt up a bit and lay his head on my belly. We tell him he is giving his brother hugs. :) Sometimes he will kiss it and say hi, but he doesn't really understand yet! When we get back from Asia I'm going to get him a little boy baby. (Can't say doll, Will protests enough as it is.) But I want him to understand the concept of a baby and get the basics of how to act towards him!

Ok, better go before he wakes up!

4 comments:

H. said...

super cute!! When are you going to asia??

Stacey said...

Yeah!! Finally a belly pic! And getting Eli a baby boy is a great idea. We got Ethan one for Cmas. It's a good way to teach them to be gentle with babies. Nothing wrong with that! (And you can tell Will...it was Gil's idea to buy it in the first place).

Take care of yourself and hope everything goes well in Asia.

Mary said...

You look gorgeous!

Amy K said...

lori you are so cute! I miss you lots!