Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I need a camera

Will took the memory card from our old digi cam to Africa with the new one, so I can't take pics of Eli! It's 2 whole weeks of undocumented cuteness! Seriously - he is so cute. He has this amazing grin he gives all the time now, it just gets me! And he is sitting so well, he rolls over both ways all the time, and he LOVES to eat! I'm going to try to borrow someone's camera so I can post some new pictures, and that way Will can see them from Africa.

Anyway- just a quick proud mama post.

OH - and if I do say myself, I am doing a swell job being a single parent. Not that it's easy - and I CAN'T WAIT for Will to get back, but I'm pretty proud of myself. I am tired, but I'll be tired no matter what. I also think Eli knows not to push me too far - he has pity on me and is treating me so kind! :)

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Sounds like it has been an eventful time for you!

Hope to see some pics soon!