Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last night our DTS graduated! It's sad and happy at the same time. I will miss everyone SO much, but I'm exhausted and ready for it to be over. Most of our students are gone, there are a few left but they will all be gone by Monday. I don't like thinking about them being gone..

So on to other news. Based on my last blog - one of my friends ( I don't know if she wants to be named) read it and wanted me to be able to get the things God said I could.... so she gave me a super nice blender!!! I'm so excited - it even has a baby food setting, and I can't wait to start using it. I'm going to be researching baby food reciepes and start experiementing! She also gave me a gift card to VS so I was able to get some of the other nice things I wanted! I was so excited and that was such a BLESSING! Thank you Jesus (and my friend!)

For the next few days we are purely resting - I am so happy. I'm going to be talking Eli for a walk to the fabric store today to make a blanket for my friend's baby shower tomorrow... and my grandpa is coming in for my sister's graduation this week and so Eli will get to meet him! I'm so excited to see him -he is one of my favorite people!

Anyway, I'm going to go... I need to find some pics to blog next time -but I need to shower now!

No comments: