Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's a no go

I'm holding out a bit longer. "I can't be bothered" as my friend Beccy always says. Facebook, Myspace, seriously - it's all a bit much. Facebook is good - but more people I know are on Myspace, and I just decided not to do it for a little while. I think finding a new background for my blog made me feel better and more creative so I didn't need to create something new.

Anyway, that's it for today. I need to order some pics of Eli from Costco so I can get working on his baby book - I'm so bad at that right now. And it's 10 already and I can't believe it! I feel really awake, but actually -now I feel really tired. Wow - that just hit pretty hard. Hopefully I'll get more pics of Eli to post tomorrow.

OH WAIT! I'm so excited I almost forgot! I got a new cell phone today! I had my new every 2 upgrade for Verizon and I ordered it online this weekend and it came today! I got a Motokrazor - it's super nice!!! And it's RED! I love it. I can take pictures, I can even take video! And I can play music and it's bluetooth so next year when it's illegal to talk on the phone in CA without hands free - I can use it!!! It's so nice, Will's envious. Finally I have something he can be jealous of! But I did say he could play with it....

My new Phone - only mine's RED!!!

1 comment:

Scooby said...

Your new phone is indeed the coolest. I'm a little jealous myself. :)