Monday, April 16, 2007

I finally did it

So, I'm finally entering this century and am getting with it to have my own blog. Today I asked Will to show me how to post a blog - and he said no! His blog was titled Words with Will and sometimes Lori - how is it sometimes Lori if I never post? So, I decided, I'm just going to get my own... then I can do whatever I want and design it however I want and not have to go through Will. (He barely lets me change the desktop on our laptop - like I'd get to change anything on the blog page. :) )

Now I have to actaully do it though - I have a problem following through with things and finding time to even check my email as a new mom - so this will be a challenge. But - since I can write all about Eli - it may work out - we'll see. I have to do it well though - just to spite Will! ;)

So, I'm going to go figure out how all this stuff works - I'll add pictures and do better next time.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I believe in you Lori...you can do it! And you can't be much worse than Will at posting new blogs! I hope I get to see you guys while you're up here.

Stacey said...

I'm glad you have your own blog too. Thanks for coming over to visit tonight. It's great having you guys around (even if it is only for a couple of weeks)!

Definitely want to see more updated pics of Elijah than what Will posts!

Mary said...

I just found your blog when I was moving over to blogspot....yeah Lori! Great photos of Eli...does he miss me?